Effective Date February 5th, 2019
Ways Personal Data Will Be Obtained:
- When you provide your information to us. We may collect your information when you submit an inquiry form or otherwise provide us with your personal information, including, name, telephone number, postal address, email address, or any other information provided.
Types of Collected Information:
Personally identifying information: We may gather personally identifying information (“PII”). Such PII we may collect could possibly include, but is not limited to, your name, your email address, your telephone number, your zip code, and other information you may make available on the Site. While you may elect not to provide this information, please be mindful that due to this, certain part of our Site and some of our services may not be accessible to you.
Additional information collected: We may gather information automatically regarding your interaction with our Site, advertisements and other promotional material using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server’s log files (as described further below). We could possibly use these technologies to collect information from you, such as your IP address, your browser information, your interaction with our advertisements, pages you’ve visited on the Site, previously visited websites, date and time information, and other navigation and click-through information. While information we gather may not be personally identifiable when collected, we may merge this information with personally identifiable information, such as your name, your email address, or other data that may be used to identify you. This information may be used to provide you with relevant advertising when visiting our Site, third party websites, or to send you email marketing materials. This combined information is treated as personally identifiable information.
Uses of Collected Material
We, or our trusted third party partners, may use the information we collect about you in any manner or purpose allowable by law. This may include joining your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, and information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, your device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether gathered on our Site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we work with, may use this combined information to contact you by email to send you information about our services or products.
Additionally, we may share this information with trusted third parties for their marketing purposes, this includes but not limited to, sending you pertinent advertising emails or offers for goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you rather we not share your personally identifying information with third parties for marketing purposes, please use the link firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
Cookies and Other Technology
Your web browser stores certain small data files, called Cookies, on your computer or device and use these cookies to hold information about your account. This allows us to provide content personalized to you, monitor marketing campaigns, track your submissions and gather data about how you interact with our Site or how you interacted with one of our advertisements. Cookies also make it possible for our Site to store your information so you don’t have to enter your information every time you visit our Site. Cookies may be set by us or our business associates and service providers when you visit the Site or when you interact with one of our advertisements or other content. We use both persistent cookies which may stay on your computer or device until you proactively delete them and session cookies, which terminate when you close your browser. If your web browser allows it, you may decline cookies. If you have questions about disabling cookies, you should reach out to your browser’s manufacturer. Note, however, that some parts of the Site may not function properly if you disable cookies. We may also track your use of our Site, your interaction with our advertisements on our sites or other sites, and other content gathered through web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). Web beacons can be used for various purposes, including to help us improve our Site, services and marketing communications.
Applicability and third-party websites and services
Targeted Advertisements and Analytics Services
We may have relationships with third party advertising and analytics services companies that may place ads on our behalf onto other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third party advertisements on our Site. Information that may be collected includes, but may not be limited to, data about the websites you’ve viewed and advertisements you’ve interacted with, along with your IP address, date and time of interaction, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. This data may be combined with personally identifiable information like your name or email address or other personally identifiable information, and may be used to deliver advertising, including by email, and through Facebook, from us and from other companies targeted to your preferences and interests, and to better recognize your interactions with our site and advertisements, and other websites and advertisements observed by these advertising companies among other uses. To learn more about targeted advertising (also called interest-based advertising), analytics services and your options, including how to opt-out of some third party ads, advertising networks and ad servers, you may wish to visit the DAA Consumer Opt-Out Page, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page, and Google’s information page.
Options regarding collection of your personal information.
- Providing personal Information. You can, at all times, elect not to provide us your personally identifying information.
- Opting Out of Our Advertising Emails. You may opt-out of receiving targeted and other marketing and promotional emails from us at any time by using the opt-out mechanism contained in such emails (also referred to as “unsubscribe”), or by submitting your request to email@example.com. Please allow 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request.
- Declining Cookies. If you refuse our cookies, you can alter your browser settings to decline cookies. You should note, however, that certain areas of the Site may not function properly if you decide not to accept cookies.
- Do Not Track. This site does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights are:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected by the company about them during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/172/177/Creditcardbonanza_Form.html and a toll number (855) 929-4037.
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/172/177/Creditcardbonanza_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” the consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/172/177/Creditcardbonanza_Form.html also can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be identified in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Detecting security incidents, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service and undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
Our Site is intended for general audiences. It is not intended for use by persons under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have inadvertently gathered any personal information from a minor under the age of 13, we will remove the personal information. Please contact us using the email information below if you have reason to believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a minor under the age of 13.
Personal Information Transferred to the United States
Our Site is operated in the United States and is intended for use only by users located in the U.S. Data protection and privacy laws in the U.S. differ significantly from protection and privacy laws in other locations. If you are using the Site and are located outside the U.S., you understand and acknowledge that personal information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the U.S.. You hereby agree to such activities.
Credit Card Bonanza
485 S Watson Rd Ste 103,
Buckeye, Arizona 85326